Sandblasted Aluminum Finish
A. Alloy: 6063, 6061, 6005
B. Temper: T5, T6
C. Length: Not longer than 6.5meter
D. Normal Anodizing thickness: >=10 micron
E. Normal powder coating thickness: 60-100 micron
F. Tensile strength: ≥ 16 mpa
G. Yield strength: ≥ 110 mpa
H. Extensibility: ≥ 8%
I. Hardness (HW): ≥ 8
Sandblasting is a process that using compressed air to form high-speed jet beam to spray shot peening (copper ore, quartz sand, corundum, iron sand) onto the surface of the workpiece, to the surface or shape of the workpiece.
Feature of Sandblasted Aluminum Finish
1. Improve the performance of mechanical parts
2. Prepare for other surface treatment processes
3. Sandblasting process to remove scale
Aluminum after heat treatment are accompanied by oxide scale, residual salt, stains, etc. The sandblasting process can not only remove these substances, but also improve the surface finish of the parts, especially for complex molds and precision parts.
4. Remove the micro-burr of machined workpiece
5. Cleaning the rough surface of precision castings
6. Sandblasting process to clean up dirt and rust
7. Sandblasting process for surface decoration
The use of sand blasting is an effective process for parts that require a smooth surface and do not allow reflection.
1. Our tenet is "People Oriented, Quality First"
2. All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
3. High quality, Reasonable prices, Prompt delivery, Perfect after-sale services.
4. Quality guaranteed
a. all profiles inspected strictly during production
b. all profiles must check strictly before packing.
c. every batch of profiles must double check before shipment.
d. welcome to our factory to inspect the profiles at any time.
5. Payment via T/T, L/C at sight.
6. Shipment: LCL or FCL.
It usually is standard export package: paper packing or heat shrink bag packing. And also it could be packed according to customers' own requirement, such as carton, wooden case, wooden pallet, cardboard pallet, and steel rack etc.
100% prepaid by T/T. For mass production: 30% upon order confirmation and balance before delivery by T/T or L/C at sight. Other payment terms can be discussed.
Within 20-30 days to finish the order if the moulds are ready
Q. What certification do you have?
A: we are certificated by ISO 9001:2008&ISO14001:2004. We are a reliable factory and good quality can be guaranteed.Aluminum Extrusion